Glen Manor's award winning wine is a blend of 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 6% Cabernet Franc and 6% Pertit Verdot.
The 2012 Virginia Governor's Cup Competition was conducted in two stages: the preliminary round took place in mid-January in Alexandria. The final round was judged in late January in Richmond. The Governor's Cup award winner was selected from the 2012 Governor's Cup Case, the top 12 scoring wines of the competition, which were selected from more than 400 entries.
In addition the Glen Manor's 2009 Hodder Hill Meritage, the other 11 wines that form the Governor's Cup Case include:
- Bluestone Vineyard 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Delfosse Vineyards & Winery 2007 Meritage Blend
- Jefferson Vineyards 2010 Cabernet Franc
- Keswick Vineyards 2009 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Keswick Vineyards 2010 Merlot
- King Family Vineyards 2008 Meritage Blend
- Potomac Point Winery 2009 Heritage Reserve Meritage Blend
- Tarara Winery 2010 Honah Lee White Vinifera Blend
- Trump Winery 2008 Kluge SP Blanc de Blanc Sparkling
- Veritas 2010 Vintner's Reserve Meritage Blend
- White Hall Vineyards 2010 Gewurztraminer